Johnson & Johnson Careers
Performance Analytics and Resource Management Specialist (Customer Services)
Requisition ID: 1805687527W
- Global Healthcare Organization
- Location: North Ryde (free parking)
In the dynamic and challenging world of medical device sales, the Customer Service (CS) team is integral to our success in delivering exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders.
An exciting new opportunity has become available within the team, for a Performance Analytics & Resource Management Specialist to lead performance management, analysis and insights for the Customer Service function.
Reporting to the Customer Enablement Manager, you will be a key member to our journey in using data to bring insights for continuous improvements to our overall Customer Service process. You’ll work alongside our Customer Service Team Leads to define and execute performance improvement initiatives, develop and implement Customer Service resource planning procedures, including planning for on-line and off-line activity. Your collaborative efforts will lead to business optimisations to more effective, efficient, and impactful way of working for our Customer Service team members with the view of providing our customers/patients the best support possible.
Some of your key responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Analysis of customer service performance measures, developing insights and actions for improvement
- Preparing dashboards/updates for management team regarding CS performance
- Coordinate and work with CS Managers & Supervisors on resource requirements and demands
- Develop sustainable resource planning approach, including CS on-line and off-line activities
- Leading and/or participating in CS performance, system or process improvement projects
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
5+ years of business experience in a Customer Services Team leadership role with experience in workforce planning. Be able to quickly establish a network, high focus on quality of deliverables and able to actively manage and control project risks. You are able to plan projects upfront and have an understanding of how to monitor and control project schedules.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in a business or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Technical skills: MS Office, CRM (SFDC), SAP, Contact Centre applications
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to derive insights and build business solutions
- Project Management experience
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Managing and interacting with internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of the standards, policies, operations and procedures related to the Customer Service
- Able to work both independently and in a project team
We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about helping others and who recognizes the work that gets completed has consequences outside our organization and into hospitals and patients’ lives. Whatever your background, your attitude and drive to do well will be keys to your success.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking team and to be recognized for the work that you do and your commitment to your customers. You will work in an industry that is highly rewarding, knowing that you are helping patients improve their quality of life.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you are experienced in Customer Services workforce planning and performance improvement initiatives, have excellent stakeholder management and project management skills, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)