Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Teamlead Event Proces Specialists
Requisition ID: 1805687289W
- Lead and develop the team of Event Process Specialists and Champions in becoming a benchmark in ToV events based on vision Business services and in close alignment with Head CoE Business Services.
- Apply continuous improvement principles together with the team to secure the highest quality, efficiency, uniformity and cost reductions concerning ToV events
- Act as a sparring partner for your team to tackle deviations within the day-to-day operations
- Monitor the application of rules and regulations concerning HCBI, Mdeon/CGR, Disclosure and Tax/VAT by the team
- Monitor knowledge and application of applicable processes, procedures and systems
- Monitor and translate ToV events related data into insights and bring this to Head CoE Business Services
- Close collaboration with HCC, IT, Quality & Complaince, Legal, PMO and CVT’s to insure ToV events in CVT tactical planning be executed on time and within budget with quarantee of compliance and transparancy.
- Liaise with external stakeholders ( including but not limited to AMEX, Mdeon, CGR, HCP’s or HCO’s) where applicable relating to the event.
- Set up of Benelux teammeeting for knowledge exchange, work alignment, uniformity, best practice sharing, etc
- Provide with the team training to the internal stakeholders concerning rules & regulations and HCBI guidelines.
- Insprirational servant leader applying networking and collaboration competencies
- Ensures Credo values are demonstrated in the day to day interactions.
- Develop and manage performance, including goals&objectives trough “ 5 conversations”.
- Act as coach and sounding board to the EPS members
- Develop and review individual development plans of EPS
- Build and develop one EPS BENELUX team with all individual professionals
- Lead effective succession planning
- Support and coach the team in preparing discussions with internal stakeholders
- Support and coach the team in providing training to the internal stakeholders wich they work with
- Minimum of 2 years related line managers experience
- Experience in people leadership
- Experience in data driven performance management
- Strong implementation skills
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and industry standards of the Benelux pharmaceutical market and internal policies as well.
- Excellent communication skills and maintaining internal relationships
- Good listen and coaching skills
- Demonstrates: pro-activity, ownership, multi-diciplinary collaboration, flexibility, agility and problem solving
- Quality driven, but being result-oriented at the same time
- Indepent, but team oriented as well
- Structured, methodical, able to work on several projects simultaneously
- Persuasive, entrepreneurial and creative
- Takes accountability for own actions.
- Deals well with ambiguity and is able to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
- Ability to make progress through managing a broad set of Credo based values
- Good Knowledge of the Dutch, English and/or French language, written as well as spoken
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)