Johnson & Johnson Careers
Teamlead Event Proces Specialists
Requisition ID: 1805687289W
The teamleader will servantly lead the team of Event Process Specialists, who are responsible for creating, coordinating and executing Transfer of Value (ToV) events which processes, procedures need to be followed and systems to be used; resulting in compliance and transparency.
The teamleader monitors the uptake of ToV events based on CVT tactical planning. The aim is to secure the highest standards in processing and execution of these ToV events and secures that the capabilities comply to the latest standards in rules and regulations concerning HCBI, Mdeon/CGR, Disclosure, Tax/Finance and procurement. The teamleader initiates required actions for follow-up with the team and the internal stakeholders if applicable.
The teamleader will bring innovation into the organization by scanning the health care environment, the EMEA organisation and the local OpCo and point out new insights.
The teamleader is responsible to manage the portfolio of medical education preferred suppliers focused on the format, (content) creation, production and maintenance of these services. The teamleader secures that the team continuously improves standards in terms of quality, efficiency and cost containment translated into service level agreements.
The teamleader coaches en develops the Event Process Specialists as a team and individually.
The teamlead Event Process Specialist works within the Centre of Excellence Business Services. The teamlead Event Process Specialist reports to the Head of CoE Business Services Benelux.
- Lead and develop the team of Event Process Specialists and Champions in becoming a benchmark in ToV events based on vision Business services and in close alignment with Head CoE Business Services.
- Apply continuous improvement principles together with the team to secure the highest quality, efficiency, uniformity and cost reductions concerning ToV events
- Act as a sparring partner for your team to tackle deviations within the day-to-day operations
- Monitor the application of rules and regulations concerning HCBI, Mdeon/CGR, Disclosure and Tax/VAT by the team
- Monitor knowledge and application of applicable processes, procedures and systems
- Monitor and translate ToV events related data into insights and bring this to Head CoE Business Services
- Close collaboration with HCC, IT, Quality & Complaince, Legal, PMO and CVT’s to insure ToV events in CVT tactical planning be executed on time and within budget with quarantee of compliance and transparancy.
- Liaise with external stakeholders ( including but not limited to AMEX, Mdeon, CGR, HCP’s or HCO’s) where applicable relating to the event.
- Set up of Benelux teammeeting for knowledge exchange, work alignment, uniformity, best practice sharing, etc
- Provide with the team training to the internal stakeholders concerning rules & regulations and HCBI guidelines.
- Insprirational servant leader applying networking and collaboration competencies
- Ensures Credo values are demonstrated in the day to day interactions.
- Develop and manage performance, including goals&objectives trough “ 5 conversations”.
- Act as coach and sounding board to the EPS members
- Develop and review individual development plans of EPS
- Build and develop one EPS BENELUX team with all individual professionals
- Lead effective succession planning
- Support and coach the team in preparing discussions with internal stakeholders
- Support and coach the team in providing training to the internal stakeholders wich they work with
- Minimum of 2 years related line managers experience
- Experience in people leadership
- Experience in data driven performance management
- Strong implementation skills
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and industry standards of the Benelux pharmaceutical market and internal policies as well.
- Excellent communication skills and maintaining internal relationships
- Good listen and coaching skills
- Demonstrates: pro-activity, ownership, multi-diciplinary collaboration, flexibility, agility and problem solving
- Quality driven, but being result-oriented at the same time
- Indepent, but team oriented as well
- Structured, methodical, able to work on several projects simultaneously
- Persuasive, entrepreneurial and creative
- Takes accountability for own actions.
- Deals well with ambiguity and is able to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
- Ability to make progress through managing a broad set of Credo based values
- Good Knowledge of the Dutch, English and/or French language, written as well as spoken
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)