Johnson & Johnson Careers
Junior Category Manager
Requisition ID: 1805687264W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
- Contributes to design of and executes trade and project specific promotional activities and programs that deliver against short-term and long-term objectives.
- Ensures that products are readily available for sale or use by working collaboratively with the customer and sales team to accurately forecast, resolve supply issues and support the new product launch.
- Recommends shelf segmentation and shelf layout (planograms), identifies right assortment, portfolio optimization
- Identifies promotional lessons learned and best practices for key customers.
- Monitors promotional activity marketing expenses and resources to ensure adherence to budget guidelines.
- Aids with the trade budget review process.
- Recommends cost effective resources.
- Analyzes the results of customized promotions.
- Participates in promotional review of the marketplace to identify opportunities and develop recommendations at each product level (For example, product number, brand, or category)
- Recommends and executes BTL communication in store, according to shopper and customer knowledge + evaluation of these activities
- Closely cooperates with brand marketing, sales departments, supply chain and finance
- Complements the international brand marketing team in the areas, where local language is needed (adaptations of TVC, Mastertexts, etc.)
- Data analysis (sales data, market data, tracking data), IMS, Customer named account data
- Development and production of POS materials
- Responsible for given BME budget
- min. 2 years of experience in trade/brand marketing
- Communication/presentation skills
- Communicative English skills, Fluent Czech or Slovak
- Problem solving Analytical and numerical skills, ability to draw conclusions based on analyses. MS Excel excellence
- Project management
- Time flexibility, team player and willingness to learn new things
- „Can do“ and „winning“ attitude
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)