Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805687237W
- Designs and develops procedures and processes for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability. Ensures quality databases and files are regularly maintained, including quality system integration;
- Support to ISO 13485, J&J standards and China GMP implementation:
- Maintain quality records on quality testing, nonconformance, project outcomes, and stakeholder input filed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Documents and maintains standard operating procedures for interactions with operations team. Responsible for DHR review and compliance;
- Collects and organizes data and prepares reports for assigned quality processes. Documents quality improvement to quality systems.
- Co-ordinates effectiveness reviews & develops action plans
- Conducts root cause investigations related to training & identify / implement corrective actions
- Participate the document review related to process, facilities and utilities validation and qualification;
- Perform all job duties in accordance with:
- J&J policies on information, assets protection, maintain password confidential, protect critical business information;
- All J&J policies and local regulations;
- The policy of healthcare and environmental programs;
- The code of conduct policies.
- the duties assigned by supervisor according to business requirement.
- Good communication skills and team work spirit;
- Continuous and versatile ability;
- Experience on GMP and ISO 13485 quality system;
- Basic office software skill;
- Good verbal and English skill for communication;
- University degree or above;
- 3 years or above experiences related document management in MDD or GMP environment.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd. (7054)