Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, 3D Printing Asia Programs
Requisition ID: 1805687193W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and wellbeing of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Reporting to Head of the 3D printing CoE, the Director, 3D Printing China programs is expected to provide leadership in coordinating, delivering various 3D printing programs in China and other ASPAC areas. This Director will also be responsible to technology scouting in the area for emerging technologies and potential partners. The Director will work in partnership with 3D printing CoE Tech Transfer directors, and also various technical leads within 3DP CoE and also broadly across applicable CoEs in the enterprise. Strong collaboration and partnership is expected for this role with regional Innovation group, external partnerships, Commercial, R&D, Supply Chain, Finance, Regulatory, Quality, Legal, etc. organizations.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in engineering and business leadership
- A Bachelor’s degree (required) in Engineering.
- Experience working with external partners, on contract assessments, with strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience in managing development partners.
- Experience and understanding of medical device product development (metals, plastics, assembly, sterilization, etc.) including design controls, regulations including CFDA, regulatory audits and international environmental regulations.
- Proven Experience with development and manufacturing of Medical Devices
- History of Intellectual Property experience.
- Independent and innovative thinker with a highly successful engineering and business background delivering advance solutions across multiple businesses.
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across various functions. Ability to clearly communicate in English is required.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of project management and process development, with ability to successfully work on multiple projects.
- Candidate must be able to weigh, document and articulate the strategic and tactical alternatives that deliver on department programs per milestone commitments.
- Able to work with external (customers, payers, regulatory bodies, and technology/development partners) and internal stakeholders (J&J Medical Device Companies) and translating these needs into innovation, supply chain and business strategy.
- Self-directed and able to prioritize work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience managing project and/or department budgets over $3MM/year is required.
- The position requires up to 30% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)