Johnson & Johnson Careers
DIRECTEUR PLANNING JSC BEERSE
Requisition ID: 1805686810W
The Site Planning Leader will be responsible for the JSC Beerse Fill-Finish Manufacturing organization.
The plant planning leader needs to ensure the following processes are executed by himself/herself or by his/her team within the scope of the Beerse plant aligned with the plant service and inventory targets.
The plant planning lead will need to seamlessly deliver in the following areas:
- Guide the team in setting up a balanced masterplan, detailed plan and material plan which takes into account operations efficiency, inventory and customer service.
- Be accountable for the team results and objectives: set an executable plan for production, on time availability of finished products towards customers and on time availability of raw materials & packaging materials for production.
- Create and maintain relationships, internally and externally, that allow the plant to interpret demand and inventory requirements and respond with the right capacity, products and schedules to meet customer requirements. Proactively identify constraints or potential issues and develop options for resolution.
- Drive Raw Materials and Work In Process, Inventory Planning and ensure best use of plant capacity to optimize investment and meet demand and inventory goals.
- Develop annual business plan and quarterly updates for departmental expenses as well as production plans for manufacturing sites that meet demand and inventory expectations. Ensure business plan attainment.
- Be accountable for the further development of the capabilities of his/her people. Ensure recruitment, development and retention of high performing associates, including cross platform, cross sector and cross functional group career paths in order to develop global leadership. Develop and maintain objectives, development plans, performance reviews and succession plans for all associates.
- Lead the Short Term Exception Management (STEM) process and the site Supply Review Meetings (SRM).
- Support the S&OP process by ensuring the site adheres to the Monthly Planning Process and provides input into the platform reviews.
- Ensure accuracy of the planning parameters within relevant systems.
- Guide the Beerse Master Data
team in loading and maintaining the plant master data in SAP, , FPEtik
,and Quantum in order to ensure a seamless execution of the production and release plan.
- c-GMP responsibilities: actively deploy the company’s compliance strategy within the planning group and monitor the adherence.
- Drive continuous improvement to improve planning and master data processes within the plant and partner with manufacturing to help identify and drive improvements on delivery, cost, and reliability.
- Be active member of the Site leadership team and of the global Fill-Finish platform planning leadership team.
- Plan Attainment, LIFR, Inventory, stock outs
- Departmental budget.
- People development
- 10+ years of strong experience in Supply Chain management, experience in manufacturing is an advantage. Preferably within the health care or FMCG industry.
- Knowledge and in-depth experience of SAP /OMP+ is required.
- Proven business acumen in the area of Supply Chain and financials.
- Clear understanding of external Supply Chain trends.
- Ability to embed a culture of harmonization and process improvement and value creation.
- Collaborates effectively to achieve performance improvement.
- Establishes effective communications and common goals and objectives.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strength in interdependent partnering and team management.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist.
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels
Serve as a role model for Credo based decision making.
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Advanced degree is preferred. APICS and Green Belt certification and is preferred.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)