Johnson & Johnson Careers
JJVC Combination Products: Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead - Cleanroom
Requisition ID: 1805686795W
Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead - Vision Care Combined Products
Reporting to: Business Unit Manager / Site Lead
Provides leadership and supervision to the team of technicians operating the manufacturing equipment.
Performs a variety of engineering functions of intermediate scope involving the troubleshooting of equipment, processes or facilities related to the manufacturing lines. Works closely with other engineering disciplines in the application of troubleshooting equipment and processes.
Supervises the adherence to safety, environmental, quality and regulatory policies & procedures.
Main Duties and
· Manages a team of operators / technicians from entry Level.
Training / developing technical skill of
individuals to compliment resources of the unit/phase.
· Manages technical issues & ensures plans in place/operation.
· Day to day people management and OTJ Feedback given to technicians on line.
· Follows through on all basics such as Focus lines / handovers / housekeeping / performance of shift.
· Develops employees, i.e. plans ahead in terms of how each tech moves through grid
· Identify and lead cost and technical improvements under the departments' continuous improvement program.
· Provide key inputs and leadership into transformational process development .
· Project Management - provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
· New Product Introductions & Product Transfers.
· Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product Introduction/Research and Development projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
· Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements.
· Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team.
· Develop and maintain a Credo & Behavioral Standards based culture within the group.
· Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR's, CAPA's, Maps, etc.)
· Ensure all process developments, NPI etc are managed in accordance with the Quality management systems.
· Implementation of safety/environmental requirements on purchase of all new equipment.
· Work with team leader to develop and implement strategic engineering goals & objectives.
· Support the implementation of all engineering and plant strategic initiatives.
· All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
Qualifications : Education and Experience:
- Technical qualification, time served or Diploma /Degree in a technical discipline.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in a similar role.
- Ability to demonstrate standards of leadership, managing complexity, Credo values, innovation, customer focus, flexible, team player and good influencing skills
- Strong People Management Skills
- Previous experience working in a Clean room environment is a prerequisite.
- Open to work a shift pattern
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) Limited (8182)