Johnson & Johnson Careers
J&J - Project Engineer - Permanent Contract
Pomezia (Santa Palomba), Italy
Requisition ID: 1805686725W
Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON Consumer is the Worldwide leading Consumer Healthcare Company with the specific focus and mission to develop and market innovative OTC and consumer healthcare products and services.
Pomezia Plant is the biggest J&J Consumer Production Site in the World and a point of reference in terms of innovation and quality.
Do you want to join our team?
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Plant is looking for a Project Engineer for its Engineering Department who will be responsible of the following activities:
• Manages projects execution to make sure timing, costs and customer satisfaction objectives are met.
• Supervises installation phase directly and ascertains all safety conditions are always in place anytime.
• Focuses on Safety, Health & Environmental, as well as Quality and Compliance. Acts in compliance with the J&J Credo, laws, regulations, J&J Policies and any applicable standard. Incorporates requirements of relevant policies, guidelines and standards into project execution and can assess relevance for changed or new technologies.
• Seeks for a deep understanding of manufacturing processes and technology. Masters the interaction between materials and machinery.
• Identifies and shares user requirements (URS). Drives equipment standardization leveraging global platforms. Provides internal customer with a sound flow of meaningful information to increase projects understanding among all relevant functions/departments and to give them the opportunity of contributing with their own perspective to secure the results. Conducts formal comprehensive design reviews with SH&E and Quality subject matter experts and responsible.
• Plans equipment modification or installation together with Planning and Production. Proposes alternative to overcome constrains. Highlights criticalities and bottlenecks that may potentially jeopardize project execution.
• Liaises with external partners (Suppliers, Constructor, Consultants, etc.) to assure equipment acquisition meets project objectives (timing, performance, etc.) through technical specification definition, design review, acceptance tests, start-up tests, etc.
• Manages adequate know how transfer to end users (Production and Maintenance) through execution of formal training sessions.
• Provides proper project execution documentation (IQ/OQ protocols/reports) to support equipment qualification.
• Supports Production and Maintenance to start up equipment and run performance validation, execute, if necessary, secondary development programs to minimize impacts in production and speed up learning curves.
• Innovates through identifying new or state of the art technologies and proposes new ideas for improvement. Identifies opportunities (CIP, capacity, capability) and assesses capital investment and cost impacts. Contributes to the BP Capital projects definition phase.
• Provides insight and technical expertise support to Global MAKE platform development.
• Supports cross EMEA regional engineering activities.
Skills Required for this role
We are searching for a person with good project management and communication skills, structured problem-solving approach, open to innovation, constructive discussions and able to work in team.
• Bachelor or master’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• At least 2 years in similar positions
• Good Knowledge of MS Office Package
• Good Knowledge of Autocad (preferred)
• English: Fluent
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)