Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Safety Assessor H/F CDI
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805686602W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Toxicologist is responsible for pre-clinical safety support for Adult Skin Care and Oral Care Need States. Responsibilities include partnering with global toxicology leads for those Needs States for development and implementation of pre-clinical safety strategies as well as active participation on the R&D project teams to shape safety strategy and meet the R&D business needs. The Toxicologist will also serve the role of EMEA safety assessor including responsibilities for approval of EMEA cosmetic safety report (CPSR) and monitoring post market data related to safety through cosmetovigilance program. Partnership with product stewardship and regulatory affairs is required for ingredient defense as well as external representations for J&J at trade associations including Cosmetic Europe.
- Pre-clinical project lead for adult skin care and oral care products
- Works with toxicology team members at the Toxicology Resource Center (TRC) to ensure efficient and accurate preparation of safety assessments and reports.
- Responsible of the regulatory EU cosmetic safety assessment (CPSR) written in collaboration with TRC.
- Safety assessment to support investigations, potential production issues and OOS.
- Represent the company in relevant trade associations (Cosmetics Europe, IFRA) essentially for ingredient defense.
- Contribution with the Global Toxicology team to establish global strategy and simplify the process.
- Support EMEA Regulatory Affairs and Product Stewardship in case of Authorities or NGO/Consumers issues.
- Transverse projects with Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs, Product Stewardship, OCMS and other departments for alignment and simplification.
- Miscellaneous transverse projects for R&D Val de Reuil e.g. Credo team projects
- PhD, Pharmacist (PharmD) or equivalent
- 0-2-years’ experience in Consumer industry or equivalent experience is required.
- Strong knowledge in toxicology
- Knowledge of the EMEA regulatory environment in cosmetic sector
- Solution oriented and able to work with multidisciplinary team
- Communication skills, ability to connect with other departments in order to build the vision
- Certifications/Licenses: ERT Certification – Eurotox (i.e. European Registered Toxicologist) is desirable
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)
Recherche en toxicologie