Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
IT Product Line Owner
Requisition ID: 1805686599W
- Responsible for the vision and priorities of enhancements to owned product lines in the Source to Settle space (Indirect Purchasing, Sourcing, Contracting, and Account Payable)
- Sets a clear vision for the product lines and is responsible for multi-generation product strategy
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
- Primary IT interface with the business for product capability needs & questions
- Understand the business’s needs and priorities as it relates to the product roadmap
- Negotiate with the business to see what items (story points) are built and which are backlogged based on capacity
- Accountable for product build work quality
- Develops acceptance criteria with business analyst
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
- Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program (scrum master owns day to day burn down charts)
- Reports back to the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Has global and regional accountability on owned product lines
- Owns the creation and maintenance of the product roadmap, and works with the business technology leads and IT delivery teams to plan and execute on the roadmap
- Has or quickly builds expertise in the assigned product lines
- Must be able to work across multiple levels of business stakeholders, including occasional VP level interaction
- Proficient in presentation skills
- Must be artful and persuasive in securing alignment with product objectives among stakeholders and partners
- Provide guidance to project managers and project teams when needed to ensure that the proper strategies are followed and capabilities are used
- Work with business analyst to create user stories which steer solution design towards matching capabilities
- Work with IT delivery team/vendor on solution designs
- Drive consistency in solution design across multiple domains/regions
- Should drive the leveraging the product to it’s full potential without encouraging over-customization
- Proactively address resource and budgeting issues with the business technology leads and PMs.
- Help ensure compliant solutions in both build and run mode
- Identify, research, and validate innovative solutions applying the concepts of appropriate methodologies.
- Ensure and/or develop appropriate methodologies, policies and procedures to deliver business solutions.
- Lead, influence and negotiate to achieve business strategies & deliver results for internal/external partner(s).
- Interface & manage tactical/strategic relationships with business partners by promoting IM capabilities
- Apply superior knowledge of Source to Settle industry and competitive environment in all facets of daily job functions.
- Participate in business planning process to help establish proper prioritization for projects in their domain.
- Exhibit personal commitment to knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors by modeling those behaviors and conveying similar expectations to those in the organization.
- Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all IM plans and actions.
- Expertise in SAP Ariba products, especially On Demand Procure to Pay and Guided Buying strongly preferred
- Expertise in with accounts payable concepts and tools, especially SAP and Ariba Invoicing is preferred
- Experience owning or managing products in the procurement/source to settle space, or equivalent knowledge and skills necessary to satisfactorily perform the position responsibilities is required
- Prior project management or equivalent experience with managing a technology team is preferred
- Experience with agile projects using scrum or kanban methodologies is preferred
- 8+ years with four-year degree or equivalent or 6+ years with advanced degree or equivalent preferred
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)