Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Practice Principal Recruiter
Beijing, China; Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 1805686490W
• Translate the strategies of Global Practice model into deliverables, building, innovating and improving recruiting,
• Utilize a deep understanding of J&J's long and short-term strategies, with special focus on its different growth drivers and innovation pipeline. Apply deep technical acumen, including knowledge of industry and functional/therapeutic area to coach and influence hiring managers in the most critical talent insights.
• Stay largely connected with the external Regulatory community, positioning oneself as an established professional with deep technical expertise, strong business network, relevant social media presence, knowledge production and attendance of events and seminars.
• Cultivate a high level of candidate care & service during all stages of recruiting process. Craft long term relationships by acting as a career coach and becoming part of his/her network while building a healthy pipeline of passive talent for future opportunities.
• Lead a portfolio and guide internal clients in the best recruiting standards. Serve as a strategic talent advisor and as an ambassador for the Global D&I Strategy.
• Collaborate in a culture of agile thinking through a fast, adaptive and iterative recruiting approach.
• Utilize business data, technology, and other operational metrics to "sell" qualified diverse candidates to hiring managers and to "sell" J&J to passive and active talent. Integrate internal talent availability and external trends into a compelling talent narrative to drive data based decisions while observing emerging talent priorities.
• Build the Talent Sourcing plan to ensure the Company will find elite talent utilizing Global Talent Management strategies.
• Help others understand internal and external digital platforms to develop & execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines and cultivate relevant prospect/candidate relationships.
• Has a minimum required Bachelor’s degree; Preferably in Health Sciences or Technology.
• Has a minimum of 8 years of direct, relevant and recent business experience in a specialized Practice field is required.
• Has preferred background in a corporate environment or in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm, agency or corporation.
• Has required global talent perspective and experience working in a highly matrixed environment is required.
• Has required knowledge of disruptive technologies that impact the healthcare industry and their implications in the business and talent landscape.
• Has preferably understanding of legal issues that impact global recruiting activities, namely employment contract law and restrictive covenants.
• Has required validated ability to recruit or Hire diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages.
• Has required excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills are required, as is strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
• Has preferred excellent assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes are preferred.
• Has preferred proficiency with various applicant management and applicant tracking systems.
• Has preferred experience in utilizing metrics regularly to track and maintain performance is preferred
• Has to be willing to travel, as needed
J&J (China) Investments Ltd A- Beijing Branch (7075)