Johnson & Johnson Careers
Tax and Statutory Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805686487W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Tax and Statutory Analyst
Contract: full-time, 1 year contract
This role is an integral part of the cross sector Country Tax Center team based in Warsaw, and is an excellent opportunity for a financial / tax analyst to join a multinational company.
- Support in a preparation and timely submission of all tax returns for two Polish Legal Entities (including CIT, VAT withholding taxes),
- Support in a preparation of statutory accounts (bridge from US GAAP to Local GAAP) , including all disclosure notes, liaison with external auditors and ensuring submission within statutory deadlines
- Ongoing assistance with the US tax reporting processes including liaison with finance and Corporate HQ, making sure all deadlines are met and accuracy of reporting is maintained
- Collecting information from all group companies as required in order to prepare payments on account, all relevant claims and elections and all other external filings and internal reporting
- Tax accounting and preparation of year-end tax disclosures for both local and US GAAP reporting purposes
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc project tax & accounting advisory work and tasks as required.
- Working with the Tax & Statutory Reporting Senior Analyst as part of a small team of tax and accounting professionals
- Joint responsibility for tax submissions and statutory accounts for Polish Legal Entities and all other submissions, both internal and external
- Reporting to Corporate HQ
- Close interaction with finance colleagues from all group companies as well as external auditors, tax authorities and internal colleagues from all areas of the business
- University degree preferable in Economics, Finance or Accountancy
- 2-3 years of working experience within a tax compliance department or an international accounting firm.
- Experience with CIT, VAT reporting, tax and statutory accounting
- Tax and accounting knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and priorities
- Good command of the English language essential
- Strong PC skills
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)