Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition Partner, Turkey
Requisition ID: 1805686477W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 129 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Based in Istanbul, Turkey
Aim of Job:
The Talent Acquisition Partner, a member of the TA Team, will be responsible for managing multiple recruitment processes within a corporate environment.
- Serve specific internal clients and manage the internal recruitment posting process for J&J Turkey businesses across stakeholders
- Partner with Hiring Managers and BBHR partners in the recruiting process from beginning to end
- Collaborate in creating staffing plans, develop strategies and implement action plans
- Coach hiring managers or teams on recruitment processes
- Identify and share recruitment best practices across the business
- Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and strong relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, candidates and leaders
- Consult with hiring managers on recommended starting salaries and other offer package details.
- Provide candidate offer package recommendation to line manager.
- Check professional references and drive other candidate due diligence activities in compliance with the recruitment operating procedures
- Manage the data associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner
- Ensure that internal roles between legal entities are calibrated and aligned, working closely with the relevant Total Rewards and HR communities
- Ensure that the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner.
- Gather/compile/maintain/provide regular metrics for HR-related activities
- Ensure end user education and training of hiring managers and BBHR on the Talent Acquisition process and tools.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (4 years of university studies), or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in recruitment is required
- Experience managing high volume of positions at a given time
- English Language is required
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, analytical skills, negotiation skills, strong self-drive, high level of perseverance and patience, good interdependent partnering skills, excellent listening skills, excellent presentation and communication skills, advanced facilitation and coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, customer-service and the ability to develop relationships, negotiate and influence others, as well as account management and consulting skills required
- Be able to work in a virtual environment
- Build effective working relationships—shows a passion for building effective relationships within and outside of the business
- Personal and Learning Agility—flex with the needs of the situation and learn from experience
- Collaborates—cross-functional and team motivator
- Results driven—executes with excellence to move the business forward. Conveys genuine commitment energy
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)