Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Intelligence Manager
Requisition ID: 1805686441W
Johnson & Johnson AG is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, acting worldwide with more than 129,000 employees. Since 1930, our responsibility towards our staff has been, and still is, an essential element of our Credo. High quality standards and an inspiring identification with our products and services distinguish us. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is a trendsetter in the area of medical technology.
- You will bring value through translating data into insights
- You will support the General Manager and the Board of Switzerland in messaging a framing regarding business insights
- You will be partnering with Swiss business leaders to identify (new) business drivers for effective decision-making to support the commercial strategy
- You will be partnering with internal and external EMEA partners to align on definitions and source the relevant data
- You will support decision-making by making Value Drivers visible (standard dashboards, ad hoc reports and analytics)
- You will deliver regular reporting relating to our customers, products, market trends and our competitors
- You will be the To Go Person for key BI relevant systems, Master-data and further development
- You will lead projects to define new standards, definitions and Key Performance Indicators
- You will foster a culture of Value based selling to improve productivity, efficiency, cost and customer experience by supporting the business with the needed new analytics
- You will analyze and challenge the status quo of current decision-making
- You will document Processes in powerful SOPs and execute/support on the controls
- Bachelor’s degree is required; and MBA or Master’s preferred.
- Experience with mining and modeling large data sets and applying advanced analytics methods
- Experience in financial modelling and reporting, designing and implementing end user applications and working with big data
- The ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making;
- Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key partners in meetings and one-to-one basis.
- Strategic eye for business, focus on results, real passion for keeping up with media and technology trends.
Are you ready to take on a challenge and make an impact? We are looking forward to your online application.
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)