Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Pricing Manager
Health Economics Mkt
Requisition ID: 1805686440W
Johnson & Johnson AG is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, acting worldwide with more than 129,000 employees. Since 1930, our responsibility towards our staff has been, and still is, an essential element of our Credo. High quality standards and an inspiring identification with our products and services distinguish us. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is a trendsetter in the area of medical technology.
- You will implement and support health economics and pricing plans for prioritized products and countries in global and regional markets.
- You will provide health economics and reimbursement market analysis as appropriate for new business development opportunities.
- You will design, develop, and source economic instruments that can be easily adapted for coordinated delivery to key decision makers.
- You will assist in executing processes to assure pricing is consistent and updates pricing on a routine basis.
- You will evaluate the changing marketplace and monitors competitors' pricing plans.
- You will conduct pricing analyses to determine if the company is optimizing its pricing and contracting activities.
- You will review clinical trial protocols and give input from a pricing perspective.
- You will handle research in cost-effective product attributes and assess economic value, target pricing, and cost drivers.
- You will implement global and regional health economic and outcomes research plans that develop, substantiate and communicate the value of new products, licensing opportunities and leading marketed products.
- You will implement new pricing plans by refining the company's pricing and contracting tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA or Master’s preferred.
- Experience with mining and modeling large internal and external data sets and applying advanced analytics methods
- Experience in financial modelling and reporting, designing and implementing end user applications and working with big data.
- Willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity. The ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies.
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key partners in meetings and one-to-one basis.
- Strategic eye for business, focus on results, real passion for keeping up with media and technology trends.
Are you ready to take on a challenge and make an impact? We are looking forward to your online application.
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)
Health Economics Mkt