Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR (Onboarding) Administration Specialist with German
Requisition ID: 1805686426W
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
- Preparation, completion and distribution of contracts and offer packages to selected candidates for countries in EMEA region
- Administration related to onboarding activities, such as background checks, necessary documentation collection, data integrity checks and inputs in the Workday system
- Initiating provisioning for new joiners
- Documenting and tracking all cases in case management system as required.
- Identifying potential gaps in process and cooperating with team on their resolution and future process improvements.
- Communication and close cooperation with other HR teams.
- Take ownership of all Recruitment and Onboarding Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries to make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently
- Respond to requests / inquiries from customers and execute the key activities in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines.
- Fluent in English and at least advanced level of German
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail
- Customer Service mindset
- Proactive approach and willingness to learn
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experience in HR administration welcomed, but not required
- User knowledge of MS Office
- A fixed-term contract for 8 months with a possibility for extension
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)