Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Logistics Coordinator
Requisition ID: 1805686404W
- 12 month maternity cover
- Varied role in supply chain/logistics
- Location: Sydney (Ultimo – with free parking)
- Hours: 8AM – 4PM Sydney Time
Be Vital in this role:
An opportunity has become available for a Customer Logistics Coordinator to join our Operations team. Reporting to the Customer Service Team leader, the Customer Logistics Coordinator is responsible for management of customer orders ensuring that they are processed in a timely and accurate manner to maximise case fill rate and meet customer’s requested delivery date for our Johnson & Johnson Pacific portfolios across all of Australia. Duties may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Processing and managing customer orders and bookings.
- Monitor EDI Portal to ensure all orders flow to SAP escalate orders in error.
- Manage transitioning products to ensure maximum OTIF%.
- Processing customer credit claims and identifying root cause to eliminate repeat occurrences when possible.
- Handling internal and external customer enquiries.
- Liaising with supply chain regarding stock availability where required.
- Liaising with DHL Warehouse regarding customer orders and stock.
- Liaise with sales representatives to keep them abreast of customer needs.
- Report all customer complaints and service requirements to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner to minimise customer dissatisfaction
- Track distribution of orders for customers where required.
Be valued for who you are:
We are seeking a dedicated and committed individual who is passionate about making a difference. Previous experience with auto-process/customer service with strong attention to details will be required. You will need to possess exceptional time management skills where you can juggle competing deadlines simultaneously. You will be a resilient individual with experience dealing with challenging stakeholders. You will be technically competent with complex systems and have intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills. You will be a good problem solver and be driven by delivering exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers. Experience from within the healthcare sector would be highly advantageous, however not essential.
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
If you have previous experience in auto-processing/customer services preferably with a global organisation, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)