Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality System Analyst 2
Requisition ID: 1805686298W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings helps advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Based on our site in Oberdorf we are looking for a highly committed
- Ensure consistent and correct execution of QS procedures at the site to maintain the quality and compliance of processes and records for Quality report and Management Review
- Develop competency of resources at the site by providing training and guidance on the execution and documentation of CAPA, Non-Conformity and KPI reporting processes
- Support on site the timely collection, escalation and reporting of Quality System metrics to management
- Support the deployment of process initiatives impacting the site that promote the continuous improvement of the QS and ensure continuity of the application of globally shared processes and systems at site level
- Participate in audit readiness; assist in Internal and External audits; serve as Subject Matter Expert during audits; supporting the investigation, response, and remediation of site-specific QS audit observations
- Manage on site CAPA and Non-Conformity activities and represent these processes as local Subject Matter Expert
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Natural Sciences or similar
- Minimum of 2-4 years related experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical environment
- ISO 13485 and QSR knowledge
- Experience in taking part in the front- and/or back room of Audits (MDSAP, FDA, TUV, ANVISA)
- Advanced use of computer and software applications is required
- Ability to analyze, graph, and present data in a way that facilitates and drives decision making
- Strong verbal and written Presentation Skills
- Experience in Doc Control
- Business fluency in German and in English
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Please click onSynthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)