Johnson & Johnson Careers
Identity & Access Management Lead
Requisition ID: 1805686280W
The Identity & Access Management Lead Lead will provide operational support around the Identity and Access services. This technical expert will focus on ensuring the operation, administration and maintenance of the Identity and Access Management services. In this role, the candidate will also be responsible for incident, change, and problem management and act as an operational subject matter expert in Recertification & Role management, supporting infrastructure and compliance controls.
- Administer, operate, manage, execute and govern the Identity & Access Management (IAM) process and tools for Access, Recertification and Role Management in a global environment.
- Ensure the IAM service remains compliant and secure, access request is controlled and that its customer's users are supported.
- Deliver support during audits, including delivering requested evidence related to IAM related activities and their recertification.
- Ensure availability, operation, administration and maintenance of the Recertification and Role Management tools, process, supporting infrastructure and compliance controls.
- Analyze, design, implement and plan maintenance activities for IAM changes as requested by the service owners.
- Drive continuous service improvement in the IAM services including communication to our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- 6+ years professional work experience in Identity and Access Management environment
- Knowledge and experience of Identity and Access Management on several platforms (Windows, Unix, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with SQL language
- Unix system administration experience
- Demonstrated strong scripting ability (PowerShell preferred)
- Strong customer service and impact/risk assessment skills
- Must be flexible with working hours to accommodate global projects
- Possess strong skills in cross-cultural awareness, communication, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional demeanor in highly stressful situations
- Experience in building and managing processes, controls
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)