Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805686226W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Full-time employment contract
As a Testing Specialist, you will be responsible for performing testing of various processes in Procurement applications (SAP, Ariba etc.) for the entire EMEA region. As well, you will be coordinating testing activities with business users and training them in using new enhancements.
Your main tasks will include:
- Assisting in all testing activities as needed (rollout and enhancement testing, maintenance testing, security testing,...)
- Assisting in error fixing and issue resolution activities
- Overall preparation of testing activities (system testing, user acceptance testing)
- Setting up flows
- Creation of data sheets and follow-up sheets
- UAT logistics: arrange laptops, classrooms, etc.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)