Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Parenterals Filling
Requisition ID: 1805686225W
“Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Supply Chain a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of companies at Janssen
Schaffhausen is currently looking for a Director Parenterals Filling to be based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Janssen Schaffhausen
Site/Cilag AG is a Launch site for New products with Focus on Parenteral
Products Large Molecules and Small Molecules (e.g. Prefilled Syringes and
Director Parenterals Filling
The successfull candidate will be responsible for leading Parenterals compounding and filling personnel to maximize quality and output in a manufacturing operation. Furthermore she/he will be accountable for achieving production targets while maintaining cost controls and will also directly contributing to the development of business and/or functional strategies. She/he will be also responsible for managing multiple teams of professionals within parenterals operations.
- Collaborates with all relevant departments to determine production goals and communicates targets to assigned department.
- Establishes production priorities and sequence of manufacturing projects.
- Reviews manufacturing issues to assess any potential risks to operation.
- Monitors production output against customer due dates and initiates action to prevent missed commitments.
- Examines production and operating reports and oversees actions taken to resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems.
- Ensures awareness of plant personnel in the areas of safety and quality.
- Reviews programs within these areas and plant compliance records.
- Makes sure training plans are aligned with areas in need of improvement.
- Reviews and approves standard operational and working practices.
- Recommends modifications as appropriate.
- Approves plant's operational budget. Initiates effective cost control practices.
- Evaluates and approves recommendations regarding equipment repair and/or replacement.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in science-based discipline is required. A Bachelor’s or higher degree in Life Sciences discipline, Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in aseptic operations and in Pharmaceuticals.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated leadership and people development skills
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and regulatory processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations and proven success in implementing and maintaining cGMP compliance is required.
- Knowledge in Quality and/or Regulatory Compliance field, preferably in Pharmaceuticals is considered an asset.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries in a global matrix organization, through influence, negotiation and partnering for changes requiring buy-in from all stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong decision making and problem solving competencies
- Must be proficient in English (oral and written). Proficiency in German is preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Cilag AG (8562)