Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager - CRM – Global Brand Management – Acuvue - Wokingham
Requisition ID: 1805686098W
Marketing Manager - CRM – Global Brand Management – Acuvue - Wokingham
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies UK & Ireland, are a division of Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited and it is committed to transforming the world's vision. We strive to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's best vision correction choices.
It has been an exciting journey – we've delivered huge changes in contact lenses, bringing more benefits to patients and helping them live their life to the full. Johnson & Johnson has always believed that innovation and pioneering endeavor is paramount and it is illustrated by our credo: Research must be carried on, innovative programmes developed…and new products launched. With this at our core we aim to continually innovate and bring the latest advancements to our consumers.
Marketing Manager - CRM will be passionate about transforming one of J&J’s largest brands to a best-in-class digital experience by supporting our consumers on their entire contact lens journey. The successful incumbent will bring strong thought leadership around enterprise digital marketing capabilities including web, email, mobile and reporting architecture, design and strategy experience; seek out opportunities for simplification, capability enablement and standardization, instituting best practices and efficiencies. The Marketing Manager - CRM will report to the Director of EMEA Marketing Experience and will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and leading the execution of strategic CRM marketing initiatives
- Building and supervising targeted, personalized digital campaigns that are integral to our patients and professional eye care providers.
- Responsibility for all aspects of global campaign set up and ensuring local markets have all the resources they need to conduct successful programs including strategy set up, audience and target selection, testing plans, quality assurance, and program performance measurement activities.
- Ensuring the highest standards and quality content and lead the global Acuvue® digital marketing tool kit development and support regional and local market roll-out and execution.
- Adheres to environmental policy, procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
- Engages in Credo-based decision-making. Collaborates closely with HCC to ensure compliance.
- Contents for Social & Owned Platforms
- Responsible for Regionalizing and Optimizing Global CRM Program
- Use both unknown and known registration data, behavioral data, social data and 3rd party data partnerships to build strategically targeted marketing campaigns that deliver incremental digital conversion and amplify CRM program acquisition efforts
- Partner closely with the Analytics, GSI, Ecommerce, Product Development, IT, Agency, Legal, Customer Excellence, and local and regional marketing teams to promote CRM best practices, and ensure that efforts are aligned with broader strategic priorities
- Identify timely and relevant opportunities across all touch points (ex. web, mobile, social, connected devices) to engage users, promote registration, and encourage SSO login
- Track and analyze user behavior to optimize engagement and retention
- Intimate knowledge of direct marketing best practices in the digital ecosystem: customer acquisition, email marketing, retargeting, lookalike modelling, multivariate testing, content personalization, advanced segmentation, SEO, SEM, SMO, etc.
- Define, monitor and visualize success metrics, generating easily digestible executive reports with actionable recommendations
- Capable of developing big-picture strategic vision, while unafraid to jump into the weeds to identify solutions that push projects forward on budget and on schedule
- Establish relationships and oversee day-to-day activities of agency partners that support CRM marketing initiatives
- Ability to clearly explain technical and analytical information (verbally, written & in presentation form) and summarize for key stakeholders.
- Related experience in CRM/Database or Digital Marketing within the CPG, Healthcare or Digital/PR/Media Agency space is required
- Excellent and clear communication skills; Ability to think strategically and analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate strategic solutions, conclusions, and recommendations clearly and concisely are required.
- Prior experience in a Marketing management role with shown success in driving CRM strategy and implementing effective direct communication
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus.
- A demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required as well as a track record in identifying winning consumer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales
- Familiarity with audience segmentation and direct experience with web measurement and analytics
- A passion for understanding the consumer mindset and keeping up with media and technology trends; Exceptional customer insight skills and the ability to translate those insights into actionable business ideas
- Familiarity with and hands-on use of social media platforms including Facebook
- A leader and team-builder with a real passion for working with creative people
- Collaborate successfully and build links with internal teams, suppliers and agencies.
- Exceptional writing, communication/presentation and influence skills
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal
opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)