Requisition ID: 1805686085W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
GLOBAL LEARNING DELIVERY SPECIALIST
Full-time permanent contract
Global Learning Delivery Specialist will be responsible for managing vendor
performance, providing SME procurement and R2P support to internal
stakeholders within the learning delivery team. They will be supporting
operations and logistics learning delivery coordinator in their region and
delivery the overall the learning & development contracting process,
including Request for Proposal (RFPs), Statements of Work (SOWs), Purchase
Orders (POs). In addition to this, they will provide accurate
processing of chargebacks for their programs and region, Corporate Meeting
Card audits and approvals and other financial analysis support as needed.
the contracting process for Learning & Development by partnering
with Procurement on RFPs, contracts, SOWs and collaborating with Finance
on POs and chargebacks.
with Corporate Services Talent Management and L&D, and other Global
Services colleagues to gather vendor service requirements in order to
deliver high quality learning programs and experiences
and source vendor resources in emarketplace and conduct market analysis
to determine eligible vendors and suppliers for learning programs and
and review vendor SLAs by leveraging course evaluations and training
metrics reports provided by Global Services HR Reporting team to ensure
that vendors are meeting the SLAs.
regular vendor review meetings to monitor progress, process improvements
and satisfactory delivery of SLAs
tasks current by regularly monitoring open tasks and ensuring
appropriate parties close tasks timely and properly.
improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to
implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key
changes/improvement programs with management.
- Open and audit purchase orders in Ariba as needed.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written (knowledge of an additional language is an advantage)
- At least 5 years of experience in HR, Procurement, or Finance
- Experience with managing vendor resources, contract negotiation and vendor performance management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (ability to manage internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance)
- Advanced user of MS Excel
Primary Location We offer:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Fixed-term employment contract (maternity leave cover) with further career opportunities
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sports activities, Corporate events
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)Job Function
Human ResourcesRequisition ID