Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Operations Manager
Requisition ID: 1805685898W
Business Analytics Operations Manager
Location : High Wycombe, UK
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, and vaccines, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J). Please visit http://www.janssen.co.uk/ for more information.
Deliver insightful reporting and analytics applications cross-company based on discovery of the local business needs and priorities.
Empower the business to confidently utilise, and gain insights, from the Analytics Applications (iQlik) through training and support.
- Design, Create and Deliver Analytics applications and reports providing actionable insights, working with a broad range of functions including Sales, Medical, Marketing, etc
- Build knowledge of data and analytic platforms to challenge current analytics, reporting and processes to identify business improvement opportunities
- Work with Analytics/Reporting Users to design optimal User Interfaces
- Project manage and Implement improvements to analytics reporting / efficiencies in processes
- Provide additional insight to local teams through understanding of business teams requirements, and the EMEA metrics and business impact, and localising the metrics and adding context to business
- Deliver Training, and Training materials, to customer facing (Sales and Medical) and Marketing teams on the Analytics Applications to empower the business to achieve the best customer interactions.
- Develop the training delivery strategy to optimise training delivery for different users across the business
- Respond to ad hoc questions/queries to support the business on Analytics platforms and iConnect data and processes
Support the Team Development and delivery of team objectives and deliverables
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a Business Analytics role
- Degree or equivalent level, preferably in a Math, IT or Science
- Experience of application and report development in Qlik (QlikSense/Qlikview), Tableau, SQL
- Microsoft Excel to a good skill level
- CRM system knowledge (e.g. SalesForce, etc)
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management
- Ability to set priorities, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues.
Desire and ability to learn new skills and innovate
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Janssen-Cilag Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)