Johnson & Johnson Careers
Home Care Commercial Specialist
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805685882W
Home Care Commercial Specialist (HCCS)
Location: High Wycombe
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our dedication to patients, we bring creative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Home Care Commercial Specialist (HSSC) to lead Janssen Homecare services daily and being responsible for external relationships with Homecare Companies and the NHS homecare partners.
You will be leading, crafting Homecare Services in the future through evaluating external evolving requirements and internal needs through partner engagement.
Work towards strategic Standardization in existing homecare Schemes in accordance with external homecare benchmarks.
You will use External collaborations with ABPI / NHMC to Shape industry initiatives and bring insights into opco. And ensure we meet both internal and external compliance standards for homecare
The HCCS main responsibilities will include:
- Lead the day to day management of Janssen funded home care services, liaising with Janssen account managers / Product teams regarding direct issues and resolving them with the home care provider
- Lead monthly critical metric meetings with home care companies and analyse types of visits / abandoned visits etc. and run repeat deviations with action plans including the NHS home care procurement partners
- Analyse logged complaints and have action plans for emerging trends
- Brief in requirements of nurse product training / demo devices (where applicable) to homecare providers
- Conduct reconciliation of service and script audits as per contract
- Manage home care work orders, invoices and GR services when delivered
- Contracting: Negotiate and Liaise internally with Legal, HCBI, PRP to ensure industry standard contracts, MSA, SLA etc. are in place with all existing and new home care providers
- Audits and Inspections: Facilitate and liaise with global / regional / local audit teams and be the business accountable person for findings and CAPA’s
- Onboarding new suppliers in line with NHS mentorship and brief home care providers about our requirements
- Lead patient switches between home care providers whether instigated by the NHS Trust or Janssen
- Liaise with:
- ABPI home care sub-group
- NCHA (National Clinical Homecare Association)
- NHMC (National Homecare Medicines Committee)
; and lead the internal team to align with the Good practice principles published by the NHMC
- Develop systems to meet the growing quantity of NHS request around extensive reporting requirements (NCHA/NHMC initiatives)
- Develop and craft service improvement options offered by home care companies with internal partners e.g., the development of infusion clinic services, pharmacy pick up schemes etc.
- Work closely with commercial managers and procurement during RFI, RFP process for selecting new suppliers
As a HCCS, you will have:
- Good IT and numerical skills (basic Excel Skills)
- You will be an excellent communicator and have good attention to details
We patiently request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Janssen-Cilag Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson and Johnson are an equal opportunity employer.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)