Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst Commercial Support
Requisition ID: 1805685871W
Vision Care BSCoE Analyst, Emerging Markets
Location: Pinewood, Wokingham
The Vision BSCoE Team in Pinewood will be the key Finance Business Partner within the EMEA region.
The Vision Care BSCoE Senior Analyst will support Vision Care BUF finance Emerging Markets in the overall Financial Planning and Reporting, including Operational Expense Planning & Reporting and Sales/Investment Analysis and Reporting. This role would suit a candidate who is either part or newly qualified and looking to move into their first senior analyst position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting & analytics
• Deliver standard reporting & performance analytics work products
• Perform ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, Budget vs Actual reports.
• Prepare monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks adding first line commentary to enable framing by the Business Unit Finance team with their commercial partners
• Highlight Risks and Oppportunities that give insight to their Busines Finance Partners and drive decisions.
Planning & Forecasting
• Deliver Bottom up planning that supports commercial reviews and analysis
• Establish Budget baseline by performing statistical trend analysis to streamline the planning process
• Deliver balance sheet forecasting work products
• Review balance sheet forecasts
• Ensure P&L/Balance sheet and headcount plans are updated correctly in the system (TM1)
• Ensure Bravo reporting is correct for all plans and updates including correct allocation to brands/products
Continuous process improvements
• Supports ad hoc requests / projects
• Supports continuous improvement activities
• Assists with training fellow team members
• Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
• Perform performance management activities
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed
• Ad hoc/continuous improvement projects including documentation review and update (SOPs/work instructions etc.)
• Assist in the roll out of SLA’s to ensure excellent customer service.
• Participate in functional or career development training
• Support recruiting, on-boarding, training of new team members
• Lead or participate in status or team meetings and provide updates to leadership
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance
• Newly qualified or at final stages of Financial certification (or newly qualified) in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or Master’s/MBA degree
• Minimum +3 years finance, accounting or related business experience
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions)
• Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft packages.
• Demonstrated experience in ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization.
• Possess strong communications, framing presentation skills; along with solid interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
• This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
• The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
• Strong continuous improvement mind-set
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Demonstrated customer focus
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)