Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager Dermatology (Immunology) Belux
Requisition ID: 1805685839W
The BeNeLux Business Unit Dermatology (Immunology) is a high performing cross-functional team that puts patient-centricity in the heart of everything we do, with full focus on psoriasis. We are looking for a Brand Manager eager to contribute to our vision and ready to implement the regional marketing communication strategy for our psoriasis brand(s) in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Next to omnichannel marketing execution, we expect the Brand Manager to provide the team with relevant stakeholder insights, make a solid translation to benefits (as basis for promotional materials) and support them with carefully selected reasons-to-believe and scientific insights. Moreover, the Brand Manager will be a core function to drive patient access in a complex and increasingly competitive market.
- Execute a marketing and communication strategy for the assigned brand(s) in close collaboration with medical, sales, business intelligence and finance.
- Acquire expertise into Therapeutic Area scientific knowledge, market dynamics, competitive knowledge and customer segmentation.
- Translate customer insights into a brand strategy for different customer segments.
- Inspire and train the sales force on strategy and supporting messages in close collaboration with the Sr Brand manager Benelux, Sales Manager and Medical Advisor.
- Maintain a KOL network in Belux.
- Build a strong network with all relevant stakeholders, both externally & internally
- Deliver marketing tactics in line with customer channel preferences (right stakeholder-right content – right channel) and measure impact, while managing the assigned budget
- Closely collaborate with the EMEA (international) marketing team
- Initiate patient/customer centred solutions together with the Project Management office (PMO)
- Represent the brand and it’s positioning in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project/product management or marketing within pharma.
- Experience in Immunology/dermatology is a plus.
- Experience in a sales function/hospital environment is a plus.
- Language skills: Dutch, English and French mandatory
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Out of the box thinker that is not afraid to challenge the status-quo
- Customer oriented both internally and externally
- Good social skills, easy connector to people
- Strong (informal) leadership skills
- Good prioritization skills
- Result driven with a ‘Can do’ mentality
- Team player
The Brand Manager Dermatology Belux will be part of the Benelux Business Unit Dermatology (immunology) and will report to the Sr Brand Manager Benelux
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)