Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805685829W
· Analysis of the current procedures identifying possible gaps and areas for improvement.
· Collaborate in the training of the employees with the goal of strengthening and clarifying the procedures, as well as develop materials to help them.
· Monitoring of the transfers of values identifying possible errors and correcting them before the public disclosure ensuring their quality and accuracy.
· Support the Transparency Coordinator to respond the customer requests (within the 48 hours after being aware of it).
· Maintain and update the record file ensuring the correct data collection and record keeping.
· Become the contact person for AMEX Inplant in relation to the indirect costs process. Get directly involved in the review, correction, and upload exercise ensuring data quality.
· Report all suspected adverse reactions, serious or non serious, I may be aware of within a maximum of 24 hours after being aware of it and communicate it to the Pharmacovigilance Department.
· Knowledge and skills oriented to data analysis, and improve the quality through design and implementation of organizational processes.
· Interpersonal and team working skills, analytic thinking, flexibility.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office pack (especially Microsoft Excel tool).
Fluent in English and Spanish
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Janssen-Cilag S.A. (formerly Janssen Sp) (7300)