Johnson & Johnson Careers
Franchise Engagement Lead Mitek Source
Requisition ID: 1805685633W
The Johnson and Johnson Family of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
DePuy Mitek, one of the legal manufacturer of the group Johnson & Johnson, develop, manufacture and distribute innovative medical products for sports medicine and for the reconstruction of muscles, ligaments and tendons is looking for a 6 months fixed-term contract:
Franchise Engagement Lead Procurement – Neuchâtel (CH) or Raynham (US)
- Serve as the Strategic Sourcing business partner for Mitek Franchise.
- Represent Procurement in all senior SC Mitek forums to include S&OP Supply and Exec reviews.
- Drive business planning and major decision making across all relevant category families for the Mitek franchise.
- Develop deep supplier relationships with strategic suppliers to drive end to end value, deliver reliability of supply and bring innovation.
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments.
- Build and maintain relationships throughout JNJ that results in dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions for Mitek.
- Continuously monitor the needs of the Mitek business to make sure all supplier requirements are met.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills with ability to see issues from multiple viewpoints
- Demonstrated strong customer service and stakeholder management orientation
- Proven track record in leading cross-functional teams and executing significant influencing roles.
- Proven track record in attracting and developing talent and team dynamics
- Significant business acumen and proven track record in delivering value
- High level of proficiency with core Procurement skills (e.g., supplier management and performance, supply market analysis, Category Management, Procurement Excellence, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and ability to flex at all levels from associate to executive roles
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to respond to changes in the external environment, while ensuring the organization is able to effectively and efficiently move through transitions
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Medos International Sarl (7898)