Johnson & Johnson Careers
Internship Operations Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805685370W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
For the Italian production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for an OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST to be hired with a STAGE of 6 months in the OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT.
The person will report to the Operations Manager and will support the team in activities and projects aimed at increase productivity and efficiency in order to meet long-term cost competitiveness targets and improve capacity availability in critical areas.
* Lead one or more projects inside the plant maintaining a weekly alignment and guaranteeing interaction with Site Leadership Team;
* Work on continuous innovation as ops representative;
* Ensure high level of Efficiency of productions lines monitoring and analyzing main productivity index (Oee, Line Lossess, etc);
* Definition and leading of standard action plan to sustain operational efficiency;
* Contribute to reach a high level of technological innovation and processes leading kaizen ideas linked to continuous improvement;
* Strong interaction with each Operation Area Owner;
* Strong team working and opportunity to interact with different level of the organization.
* Master Degree in Engineering, CTF or Chemistry
* Fluent in English
* Skilled in problem-solving and decision making
* Capacity to lead projects at international level
* Capability to easily connect with people and prepare smart proposals for project approaches.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)