Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
Key Account Manager
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 1805685354W
Builds and develops relationships with key decision makers for new and established accounts
Acts as liaison and primary contact with major commercial and industrial customers
Prepares formal proposals and leads negotiations
Establishes sales plan and specific project plan for key accounts
Prepares sales strategy and conditions for customers
- Previous eminent sales experience from Pharma Industry - 3-4 years with relevant experience as a Sales Representative or Key Account Manager
- University degree required, post graduated education will be valued
- The person occupying this post will hold knowledge and practical experience in the commercial field, as well as expertise at a senior level in health, particularly in the basics of Diabetes Mellitus and specifically on the techniques and products for self-blood glucose.
- Will be capable for showing great skills in organizing and planning.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region and according to project needs
- Good business sense/ strategic mind-set would be an advantage
- Good understanding of the ethical code and compliance requirements
- Holder of a great capacity for transmitting ideas and strategic vision for the future.
- Will have an appreciable extent of charisma to maintain the personal relationships that the performance of his job requires.
Johnson & Johnson Limitada (8405)