Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist Biosense Webster
Requisition ID: 1805685234W
Biosense Webster is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. Biosense Webster provides a full range of products from a broad line of diagnostic and therapeutic catheters to pioneering navigation systems that enable cardiac electrophysiologists to map the pathways of complex arrhythmias with remarkable accuracy.
The Product Specialist is responsible for building relationships with key accounts and provides a clinical support primarily in Singapore. The position will develop business opportunities across the Biosense Webster range of products. The role is also responsible for developing long-term positive customer relationships to build customer loyalty and confidence in Biosense Webster as the preferred supplier.
This position reports to Sales Manager, Biosense Webster.
- Achieve / exceed assigned account sales targets & focus product KPIs in key accounts.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support and services.
- Identify development opportunities and increase unit growth and market share for target customers.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer delivered health care services to patients through in-service education and training where appropriate.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and selling related skills to provide improved service to customers which differentiate J&J Medical from competitors.
- Work closely with marketing team in New product launch, meetings, training.
- Support sales, marketing and franchise teams and other Johnson & Johnson business/functional unit members through a cooperative and constructive approach to sales meetings, internal company relationships, account development and the resolution of day-to-day business issues.
- Manage Account information through effective, timely reports and accurate customer records.
- Engage in product portfolio management and set strategic directions based on customer needs and business goals.
- To undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary, for the advancement of the Company
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Medical Technology or Biomedical Sciences
- Nurses / EP tech with relevant experience in Electrophysiology
- CEPIA (Australia) / IBHRE (USA) certification is desirable.
- 1-3 years of selling experience with strong sales record.
- Must be willing to work long and irregular hours, including weekends.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Strong, demonstrated leadership qualities, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization
- Ability to manage external customer demands and build relationship within assigned accounts
- Ability to handle complexities of account from different stakeholders involved in the decision making process
- Plan and execute clinical strategies to convert customers through competency of products knowledge, procedural knowledge and service support
- Dynamic and outgoing personality
- To deliver results under pressure, and possess the ability to handle work stress
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)