Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805685211W
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Diverse, autonomous environment
- Modern offices based in Ultimo
- Free on-site gym
- Discounted products
- Close to public transport
Newly created role to assist with eCommerce and Digital Marketing which has seen incremental growth over several years and a very exciting opportunity for an individual looking to further their Marketing career with a global brand.
Reporting into the Head of Media & Connections, the main objective of this role is the implementation of the eCommerce strategy, an area of high focus and growth for Johnson & Johnson. The role will work in collaboration with the sales and marketing team to implement the eCommerce content, search, CRM and review driving strategy via our retail partners as well as direct to consumer channels. This is a full time, permanent role based in Ultimo, which will start of as an implementation role and will eventually provide the right candidate with ultimate career opportunities for growth and development.
Key responsibilities include:
- eCommerce content implementation
- Upload eCommerce content to content management system
- Audit content to make sure it is best-in-class and work with brand and sales account teams where there are gaps
- Work with regional team on development of eCommerce content and best practice sharing
- Implement eCommerce search strategy with retailers and media agency
- Implement review driving strategy with sampling provider
- Work with Sales account team and Audience & Insights Analyst to implement CRM strategy
- Work on the implementation of new eCommerce models such as direct to consumer, influencer selling
Be valued for who you are:
- Degree in Business/Marketing/eCommerce or a related discipline (desirable, but not required)
- Some understanding of eCommerce best practice
- Some understanding of marketing strategy and analytics
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some understanding of grocery or pharmacy retail and the FMCG industry
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)