Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead, PLO Finance CBT EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805685036W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 132 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 134,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking an IT lead who can combine Information Technology (IT) expertise with knowledge of the finance environment to support transformational change to accelerate business value realization by leveraging legacy (SAP) and emerging platforms in Big Data, in memory and Cloud Based Data Technologies.
Must be familiar with enterprise business analytics architecture, design and strategy utilizing agile methodology. Consistently seek out opportunities for simplification, capability enablement and standardization of the Finance solutions landscape, instituting best practices and lowering costs. In addition, with an eye towards improving business operations.
This position is in Corporate Business Technology EMEA, reporting into the regional Product Line Owner for Finance & Procurement.
Purpose & Responsibilities:
- This lead will contribute to the delivery of the Finance product lines and driving increased leverage of the products across various Corporate business groups including leverage with other sector-based Finance and Financial Planning & Analytics teams in the EMEA region.
- He/She will be responsible for identifying, analyzing and planning of the implementation of enhancements/system improvements in financial source systems to improve the overall financial data quality, completeness and timeliness of reporting.
- He/She will be responsible for definition, design and implementation of data acquisition, ingestion and integration of various financial data sets, processes, tools and models in support of Financial Analytics, Planning & Reporting projects.
- This lead, working closely with regional and global BTLs (business technology leaders) and Product owners implements the vision & strategy for the Finance & Finance Data & Analytics product line and is responsible for contributing to the multi-generation product strategy, roadmap and maximizes ROI by helping identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value.
- This lead will utilize agile methodology and partner closely with product owner, business analyst, project manager and technology services organization (Scrum team) to deliver requirements based on incremental business value.
- Partner with key business stakeholders in identifying the business’s priorities and product needs, negotiate with business to determine whether story points are built or backlogged & align IT capacity with top business priorities. The main business partners are the Financial Business Center of Excellence in Pinewood (UK), the Global Services Finance team in Prague (CZ), the IT Finance team in Beerse (BE), Finance Systems Managers and Business Unit Finance representatives across the EMEA region.
- Provide financial systems perspective in process alignments and project implementations across finance, and address implications of change with relevant parties.
- Work with Business and Technology Services (TS) on the development of Enhancements and system improvements and working the Enhancement Process by working with Process Owners to prioritize and approving enhancements
- Ensure Sprints and Knowledge Transfers are effective
- Develop the Capital Appropriation Requests with business value working with Business and IT
- Updating of Business Process Flows
- Manage and ensure the FP&A implementation or roll out is in line with the template
- Partner with business functions to ensure optimal integrated setup
- Solution Template/Design and governance across major process areas
- Support Data Integrity initiatives and discussions with expertise and finding
- Act as Technical Application owner and support any application lifecycle (ALM) initiatives and requirements
- Partner closely with other Business technology organizations in J&J to negotiate, source data from several global transactional systems based on user stories defined to enable optimized delivery of solutions.
- Translate strategic requirements into usable data/information architecture, including data models, associated meta-models, common business vocabulary and taxonomies, and guide solution development to achieve consistency of analytical capabilities across the application portfolio.
- Partner with Technology services organization to enable cost estimation and to deliver high quality, scalable analytical capabilities. Participate in key project design reviews to ensure optimal delivery of business capabilities.
- Candidate should be able to act as a change agent and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and an ability to think creatively
- Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Business, IT, Management, Finance or related field. A Master Degree in business related field (Finance / Economics) or a recognized financial accounting qualification is a plus.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT Finance, inclusive of at least 2 year of experience in financial data analytics and reporting.
- A good working knowledge of SAP in FInance and COntrolling modules, ideally with Super User or Configuration skills (a SAP certification in Finance is a plus)
- Good understanding of financial reporting processes & tools like SAP BW, Bex, Cognos and/or TM1.
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial business processes and SOX compliance
- Experience with Agile System Development methodologies, including use of Agile tools like JIRA
- Process Design / Business Requirement Analysis skills - Experience developing and maturing financial processes and systems in a complex environment is preferred
- Previous hands on agile delivery experience in financial analytics is preferred.
- Must have experience in participating to implement transformational initiatives, like ERP implementation or Finance transformation
- Must have experience in developing and executing on change and adoption plans
- Must have relationship management skills to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Must have well-developed facilitation and presentational skills.
- Willingness to learn and taking on additional responsibilities
- Up to 10% travel (domestic and international) may be required.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)