Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Lead Commercial Org BeNl
Requisition ID: 1805684790W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
In order to provide that support to the BeNl Commercial organizations of Janssen, J&J Medical and J&J Consumer we are looking for a
Human Resources Leader - Commercial BeNl
We are looking for a new team member to join the HR Leadership team. You will actively partner with the senior leaders of our commercial business in BeNl to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Mentoring, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. You will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Deployment of global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of strategic objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Partner with key HR leaders and business leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change management initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and create and implement buy/build strategies
- Leading and implementing Talent Management initiatives.
- Providing ongoing and targeted coaching to leaders, primarily at the director and above level
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
- Do you have a Master's Degree (or equivalent by experience) with at least 5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner
- Are you an excellent communicator who connects well with senior levels in the organization?
- You influence outcomes and establish credibility as a skilled strategic HR partner with leaders?
- Models Credo Values – demonstrates strong values and ethics that establishes a culture of trust and openness
- Strong partnership, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Do you consider yourself as a self-starter with a good sense of urgency and delivery focus?
- Are you a true teammate with a shown commitment to create a positive work environment?
- Ability to function in a matrix, complex environment;
- Ability to lead projects and changing business needs
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)