Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Product Owner / Product Manager (m/f) – Surgical Process Institute
Requisition ID: 1805684767W
The Surgical Process Institute has led the way in developing digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
As part of its growth strategy, SPI will further develop its proprietary software Surgical Procedure Manager (SPM) and other components, that will be used across different disciplines and workflows before, during and after surgery. Furthermore, SPI has the goal to support the digital strategy of J&J that gives surgeons, patients and other stakeholders access to a global knowledge resource for the improvement of surgical workflows and value-based care. Which means also to support the development of their own standard based on detailed available evidence, process and performance data available.
Be the CEO of your product! As product owner at SPI you own the product end-to-end. You know the customer needs, are a strong player in the market and use that energy at home leading the development of a world-class product. You build a strong value creation network together with the customer, all SPI internal and Johnson & Johnson internal functions as well as the market to deliver a first-class product experience our customers love! The goal of your work is to create value improving patient outcomes and high quality and efficient results through defining world-class products for all stakeholders in the healthcare system.
- Deliver world-class products quickly to the market
- Own the product end-to-end: business, technology & processes
- Lead the product life cycle: discover, define, design, deliver
- Define metrics and targets for customer success and deliver on them continuously
- Build and convey a compelling and inspiring story around your vision
- Create and run a lively network of opinion leaders and promoters
- Think ‘product’ and communicate your ideas loud and clear
- Take responsibility for ideas, communications and actions around the product in a fast-paced environment
- Inspect and adapt quickly to changes and ideas that are not necessarily your own using agile best practices
- Know your input channels: customers, market, science and technology
- See the whole picture. Create value improving patient outcomes through defining world-class products for treatment, health technology and processes
- MS/BS degree in Science, Software Engineering, Engineering, Medical Technology or equivalent preferred. Academic backgrounds or career paths include medicine, informatics, medical informatics, data science, bioinformatics, biology, biotechnology or biomedical engineering.
- End-to-end product management experience at a startup and/or corporate level
- You led multi-disciplinary, international teams to deliver technology products and new business models successively to market
- You continuously delivered digital products to end customers and matured them based on data and feedback
- You’ve become a true fan of the agile mindset and successfully convinced organizations to learn faster by early feedback
- You defined customer success metrics, acceptance criteria and led an organization through them
- You’ve successfully created customer value from an idea, through observations, looking at data or communicating with important stakeholders
- You have experience in the healthcare or highly regulated sector? Wonderful!
- You already showed how to improve patient outcomes through health technology
- You have a proven track record of bringing digital products through all stages of a product life-cycle
- You are experienced in driving product ideas together with an agile software development team in a fast-paced environment
- You are an experienced conceptual thinker, that has proven to create value for many customers from a single idea
- You communicate easily with customers, development teams and scientists about your product ideas to create value
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Surgical Process Institute(7932).
IT Project Management