Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
IT Software Engineer - Salesforce Effectiveness
Requisition ID: 1805684480W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a IT Software Engineer - Salesforce Effectiveness. This primary location for this position will be Beerse, Belgium.
The Salesforce Effectiveness Engineer will be focusing on continuously improving the development lifecycle, code quality and assist with overall platform management of Salesforce.com as a technology.
This role will report directly to the SFE Technology Manager EMEA & ASPAC and will be part of the Digital Healthcare and Connected Commerce organization within J&J Technology Services.
Technology Services is the shared services organization within Johnson & Johnson Technology.
- Working on multiple projects at a given moment, closely collaborating with development teams to ensure the platform is built to scale, with quality and that the prescribed architecture is adhered to.
- Defining architecture for smaller projects and, growing in expertise and experience, drive this architecture on larger projects in collaboration with Senior Engineers.
- In addition to the project work, the Engineer will drive consistency across the portfolio by collaborating closely with her/his global peers.
- Contributing to the SFE Playbook by documenting best practices and improving the toolset of the development teams (s)he works with.
- Continuously improve the Development Lifecycle of Salesforce.com within Johnson & Johnson.
- Hands-on experience in any object-oriented programming language.
- A keen interest in becoming an expert in Salesforce.com. Experience in this platform is considered a plus, not a requirement.
- Thorough understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Good understanding of modern tooling to enhance development lifecycle. Is able to apply this to a range of technologies.
- Eagerness to work / experience working with complex application and integration architectures.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Is able to
- For this position, we’re looking for a quick learner with a can-do attitude.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)