Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technical Operations Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805684468W
Role: Technical Operations Staff Engineer- 12 month FTC
Location: Ringaskiddy Cork, Ireland
Reports to: Director Technical Operations
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC established its operation in Ringaskiddy in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. For more than 25 years we have been a global leader in the field of biomedicines, in particular groundbreaking monoclonal antibody technology a ground breaking approach to producing medicines that launched a new generation of products to treat immune related diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and plaque psoriasis.
The facility in Ringaskiddy is now operational producing biomedicines for both the treatment of immune related diseases and new and creative cancer treatments.
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Operations Engineer to join our team in Cork. The TO Engineer is responsible for providing technical leadership and expertise to Operations by owning and executing validation / CPV, supporting new product introduction (NPI), facilitating complex investigation resolution and executing standardization and process improvements initiatives, including process related cost improvements.
What you’re great at:
- Strong analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Project management (FPX or other)
- Excellent communication, written and oral
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent team player with strong customer focus
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and to run complexity and change
As a Technical Operations Engineer, your typical day may include:
- Lead / execute the validation program related to LCM for post stage gate 12 products
- Issue / review validation plan, protocols and reports
- Be the site TO representative in LCM/NPI project teams as process / validation SME
- As required coordination of LCM projects on site, under responsibility of global TO organization
- Own / participate in the CPV program by issuing plans, protocols and reports and lead execution.
- Lead complex investigations on the site by providing facilitation / technical expertise
- Provides process / technology input to SOP’s, Master Batch Records and change controls
- Partner with Engineering & Maintenance and contribute to equipment changes / introduction projects on the site
- Lead / support process improvement projects, including new technology / analytics introduction (e.g. MVA, PAT)
- Contribute to Standardization initiatives for Technical Operations
- Technical support / direct participation in partnership with Quality / Operations on any regulatory audits and inspection
- The TO engineer can also take the role of an API Technical Owner in consultation with global Technical Operations.
To be part of this high performing team you will have excellent attention to detail, alongside
- Honours degree in Engineering or Science, with minimum 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- You would have Master Degree or Equivalent with 5 – 8 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Self-driven and keeps up to date with regulatory, technical developments within the industry.
- Acute attention to detail
- Focus on patients and customers at all times.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Rare in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)