Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, IT Technology Services, Shanghai
Requisition ID: 1805684029W
This position is responsible for the overall management for all the TS services in a large market - China. The leader is responsible for shaping the country TS portfolio, and accountable for all TS delivery in the market. She/he will work with BTL/PLO and TS Service Owners to define the portfolio and set up governing mechanisms to ensure timely delivery of quality solutions.
- Reporting and monitoring of resource time allocation and utilization.
- Ensuring associated compliance training is completed for all subordinates
- Tracking time allocation and usage for all associates
- Conducting performance and succession management reviews for associates.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong leadership skills, facilitating escalated issues to resolution
· Experience in leading global projects
· Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
· Must have good planning, organizational, and decision-making skills
· Must be able to manage portfolio, including resource leveling, budget management, and delivery to timelines; all including associated monitoring and controlling.
· Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organization
· Experience with e-Commerce platform with be an advantage
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)