Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director - Project Services & Delivery, Technology Services ASPAC
Requisition ID: 1805684028W
- This position is responsible for the overall portfolio management for the infrastructure and application engagements in the ASPAC region.
- The holder is responsible for the shaping the ASPAC portfolio, Unified intake for TS and managing Project delivery of technology solutions engagements, Deploying Software Engg Exellence Services in the region and providing analytics to manage the TS department.
- She/he will work with BTL/PLO and TS Service Owners to define the portfolio and set up governing mechanisms to ensure timely delivery of quality solutions.
- 25% - Intake for Technology Services
- 25% - Portfolio Management
- 25% - Project Management
- 25% - S/W Engg Excellence
- Reporting and monitoring of resource time allocation and utilization.
- Ensuring associated compliance training is completed for all subordinates
- Tracking time allocation and usage for all associates
- People Management & Conducting performance and succession management reviews for associates.
Total FTE under management is around 10.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in IT / Technology
- 10 years and more experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills, facilitating escalated issues to resolution
- Experience in leading global projects
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Must be able to manage portfolio, including resource leveling, budget management, and delivery to timelines; all including associated monitoring and controlling.
- Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organization
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)