Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director - Commercial, Technology Services ASPAC
Requisition ID: 1805684027W
- This position is responsible for the overall strategic direction and delivery of technology solutions for Commercial businesses in the ASPAC region.
- The holder is responsible for the shaping and delivery of all technology solutions, including new application development, supporting existing application landscapes, on-site service delivery for commercial operating companies in pharma, medical devices and consumer.
- Capabilities will include: Web site(s), mobile app(s), CRM, eCommerce, data and analytics, digital health solutions, behavioral analytics, machine learning and partner portal(s) across all delivery channels and services. She/he will work with BTL/PLO and business partners to define the strategic investment portfolio and set up governing mechanisms to ensure timely delivery of quality solutions.
Strategically Define, Shape and Deliver the portfolio of technology solutions for commercial companies in ASPAC:
a. Operate an effective collaboration model with the ASPAC BTL’s and PL’s to define strategic priorities and shape the portfolio of teams to be established
b. Work with the development centers and with external providers to source agile teams for the delivery of the portfolio. Oversee the delivery of the total portfolio, and remove impediments for delivery
c. Accountable for the lifecycle support of commercial solutions in production
d. Provide people management for team members
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting and monitoring of resource time allocation and utilization.
- Ensuring associated compliance training is completed for all subordinates
- Tracking time allocation and usage for all associates
- Conducting performance and succession management reviews for associates.
Total FTE under management is around 25.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in IT / Technology
- 10 and more years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills, facilitating escalated issues to resolution
- Experience in leading global projects
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Must be able to manage portfolio, including resource leveling, budget management, and delivery to timelines; all including associated monitoring and controlling.
- Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organization
- Experience with commercial technology solutions, like CRM and Digital
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)