Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Internal Sales Specialist
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805683729W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
This position is part of the commercial excellence team. This team drives and supports the business in the execution of the commercial strategy. The role of the internal sales specialist will be focussed on contracting & tendering for Medical Devices in Belgium and Luxembourg. We lead cross functional project teams to deliver tender dossiers with high quality, on time, in line with customer expectations and commercial strategy. We build comprehensive tender strategies, processes and capabilities an we take full ownership over the contracting process and contract compliance management.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
- Acts as the expert on all tender-related matters. Follows developments related to tender legislation, best practices and market dynamics. Share insights within the sales organization and management.
- Develops and leads the tender strategy.
- Defines and implements processes, tools and guidelines to support pre-tender customer interaction.
- Identifies and implements offer and contracting process improvements.
- Trains and coaches commercial teams on tender legislation, strategy, processes and tools.
- Create and maintain a tender plan and forecast based on the input received from account management. Identify potential resource conflicts.
- Leads the creation of standard offer documentation.
- Leads cross-functional project teams to deliver high quality winning bids on time.
- Collaborates with commercial teams account managers, pricing and business intelligence analysts to define optimal bid strategies.
- Is accountable for the creation of high quality offer documentation with the support of the Tender & Contract specialist.
- Develops and shares best practices and learnings from post tender analysis with commercial teams and management to improve commercial decision making and strategy.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the customer tender approach and incorporates learnings into tender strategy and guidelines.
- Assures contract compliance management through the follow up of contractual obligations in contracts and tenders.
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
- Invest in understanding the needs and requirements of customers.
- Connect with a varied group of people across the company, and leverage your network for new ideas and thinking.
- Capture best practices from other businesses or geographies.
- Contribute to a strong team-cohesion through collaboration.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts.
- Continuously improve existing processes and tools.
- Incorporate learnings in strategy and operations.
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements between pricing, tender and contract management.
- Be the guiding expert on tender matters.
- Provide and present market insights to peers and management
- Lead tender project teams with passion for quality and focus on excellence.
- Implement process improvements and tools to support tenders
- Act with a sense of urgency and quality to deliver bids in line with customer demands
- Provide tender market insight and knowledge to the sales organization
- Highly competitive and fast changing market environment where tenders will soon become the predominant approach for closing commercial agreements with customers
- Added value, innovations, a high service level and product quality as key drivers for differentiation
- Challenging pricing and regulatory environment (health care & tender legislation)
- Master degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English and French
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a sales or marketing role or similar role
- High level of computer literacy and standard office applications
- Able to connect to a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders, actively reaches out to develop alternatives
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and pressure of strict deadlines
- Commercial writing skills.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and able to train the sales organization in tender strategy.
- Conceptual skills, able to think strategically
- Able to influence and lead without formal authority.
- Be a role model of credo based leadership.
- Experience in project management is essential, know how in process optimization is a plus.
- Knowledge of public procurement and/or tender expertise is an advantage Preferred
- Experience in the health care environment, ideally in medical devices.
- Experience in working for a mid-size or multinational company.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Belgique-Région de Bruxelles-Capitale-Diegem
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)