Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Care Advisor-Danish Speaker
Sunbury on Thames, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805683706W
Customer Care Advisor
• Based at Sunbury, supporting the Nordic countries
• Monday – Friday 0800 - 1600
• GCF 23
Are you ready for that next step in your career and want to take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products and related services? We have an amazing opportunity for a dynamic individual who is customer focused and did I mention……. ambitious with a drive to develop???
Vision Care, the contact lens division of Johnson & Johnson, is well established as the world-leading manufacturer of contact lenses and continues to experience rapid growth. This progressive and innovative company includes among its’ brands the No 1 selling brand of lenses, Acuvue®, which is distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do.
What you’re great at:
You will strive to go above and beyond for our customers ensuring a flawless service at all time. This will mean you will have excellent communication, including being able to communicate in various Scandinavian languages including Danish. It goes without saying that you will have a can-do attitude and always look to complete every task to the best of your ability. You will welcome and even seek out challenging situations as an opportunity to grow whilst also suggesting efficiencies that can be made.
As a Customer Care Advisor, your typical day may include:
• Process customer contacts – inbound/fax/e-mail – to include sales order processing, enquiries, complaint handling where necessary and information management
• Maintain personal targets as agreed with the CSM to include call volume, availability, timekeeping, attendance, call quality and order accuracy
• Support internal customers i.e. Sales team and local management – effective processing of information and requirements
• Resolve any queries related to orders, products, policies and other business activities
• Analyse root cause of supply chain issues and propose action plan for improvement
• Ensure commercial policies pertaining to the Supply Chain are effectively deployed e.g. returns and diagnostic policies
• Manage customer master updates and changes (communication to Customer Master Team)
• Manage Credit and Debit notes requests
• Manage Returns and Exchanges
To be part of this successful team you will have proven experience within a customer service environment together with a high degree of customer focus and a proactive approach to problem solving/complaint handling. You will be able to communicate both written and verbally in Danish + another Scandinavian language as well as English.
You will also have:
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• Self-Motivated, used to a high level of responsibility
• Excellent computer skills- needs to be proficient in SAP, Word and Excel
• Excellent Communication Skills and works well under pressure
• Accurate Data Entry Skills
• Good Numeric Skills
In return for all this great work, you’ll grow by:
We will help and support you to drive your career to the next level. This role will offer fantastic training to aid with your development. It’s an exciting time to be joining our dynamic team, you will be part of a team supporting our many patients across the world.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines caring deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and influential careers. We are
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
Closing Date: 7th October 2018
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
United Kingdom-England-Sunbury on Thames
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)