Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader Consumer Poland
Requisition ID: 1805683696W
The Consumer sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced HR Business Partner:
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
HR Leader (Consumer Sector)
Full time permanent contract
The HR Leader for Consumer Sector contributes to the overall performance of the business by partnering with the local leadership team and helping them develop and implement best in class people management practices.
He/She provides the Leadership Team with Business Unit HR support with emphasis on org/job design, talent management/succession planning, and employee/manager coaching.
HR Leader implements and executes global and regional HR strategies and cluster people action plan driving sector and x-sector interventions that will make the difference for the business. He/She creates a trusting, collaborative, healthy and ethical work environment that drives employee engagement. Works across multiple geographies and business units.
- Adapts and implements global and regional HR strategies, creates and oversees plans and programs that support organizational design, talent management, org health and change management efforts for Consumer Poland.
- Actively participates with HR CEE x-sector businesses as well as works closely with Consumer CE business team.
- Supports the accomplishment of short- and long-term business goals through effective execution of core HR processes (talent planning, people development, performance management etc.), pursuing solutions that drive work effectiveness and efficiencies, and provides BU HR support to all planned and on-going organizational changes.
- Supports the Leadership team in building the Credo-based high performance organizational culture. Promotes healthy employee relations by coordinating company communications, maintaining beyond-transactional relationships with employees.
- Supports the Leadership team in effective team management and talent development through promoting efficient collaboration, facilitating x-functional communication, giving feedback, managing conflict, and providing an on-going coaching and counselling.
- Advises and counsels leaders and managers in resolving employee relations issues. Educates internal clients on the appropriate application of relevant HR philosophies, policies, practices and tools.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting of selected HR metrics (e.g. headcount, people cost, people moves) and on-going/planned HR activities.
- Works closely together with x-sector HR Specialty Teams (Talent Acquisition, HR Services, Total Rewards, Employee Relations, etc) to provide best in class overall HR support to internal customers.
- Participates in regional/cross-sector initiatives and projects, ensures local business alignment.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role (HRM, HRBP) with the likely broader total HR experience, ideally including 2 or more HR functional specialization areas. (min 5-7 years of general HR experience is required).
- Career track and professional experience gained in a dynamic multinational matrix organization, preferably FMCG
- Passionate about people development and strong stakeholders’ management skills
- Fluent English & Polish
- Good working knowledge of labor law with strong employee & labor relations experience in Poland
- „Can do“ and „winning“ attitude
- Independent and mature personality, reliability
- Ability to manage complexity, prioritize
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global pharmaceutical & FMCG market leader
- Versatile, challenging and fulfilling role in a dynamic environment
- Senior position in a complex structure of an international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits, such as medical care, life insurance, sports card etc.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)