Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager IT, iMedical Search & Review
Requisition ID: 1805683692W
Global Medical Affairs IT, the Global Product Line Organization for Scientific & Medical Affairs is seeking an IT Manager for our global organization to lead JJT capabilities in support of our Medical Affairs function.
a position in JNJ Technology (JJT) organization, based in EMEA and responsible
for strategically assessing, developing and driving best practice process
methodologies and information technology for regional and global Medical
Affairs technology Capabilities. This is an EMEA based position which is part
of a global team – with global and regional responsibilities, driving and performing
the following activities:
- Drive and own strategic roadmap for the globally used iMedical Knowledge Search capability and partner with the global business owners for Scientific Search in the Pharma sector
- As global owner for iMedical Knowledge Search, determining and identifying Medical Affairs functional needs, for all the regions, based on internal company demands and external technology trends
- Drive and own regional roadmap for iMedical Review, in extensive collaboration with the global product owner, determining and identifying needs from EMEA Medical Affairs and the commercial functions that are involved in the business process, based on internal company demands and external trends
- For iMedical Review, align EMEA needs with needs from other regions and align with global iMedical Review owner for strategic enhancements to the platform
- Provide IT leadership and engagement with EMEA Medical Affairs Scientific Knowledge Management group and EMEA Medical Affairs Operations group
- Manage product portfolio in support of EMEA Medical Affairs functions to support the digital asset management and approval process (iMedical Review) and the knowledge management process (iMedical Knowledge Search)
- Managing relation and collaboration with EMEA regional and local Medical Affairs functions relevant for the before mentioned process
- Managing third party IT service providers to develop, implement and support Medical Affairs products
- Ensuring products are optimally leveraged across the entire enterprise by providing adequate training and internal communication.
- Engage with business and JJT partners to identify and prioritize portfolio opportunities aligned to the Global Medical Affairs and our Pharmaceutical IT strategy.
- Partner and align with senior management ensuring key IT programs are effectively communicated.
- Establish a single point of contact for local Medical Affairs and local JJT BTLs to adequately address local demand in Medical Affairs related domains
- Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies. Ensure all industry regulatory requirements are followed and delivery of compliant, quality solutions is executed.
- IT Lifecycle management: Conduct IT lifecycle planning for the global iMedical Knowledge Search product, provide input to sector/enterprise lifecycle solution planning.
- Drive team resources to conduct requirements analysis and definition for new demands. Partner with capability and shared service teams to conduct solutions assessments to identify optimal solutions.
- Develop and manage the IT related Global Medical Affairs budget & portfolio for iMedical Knowledge Search – globally and iMedical Review - EMEA.
- Ensure training to enhance and maintain medical/clinical competencies
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant IT experience is required.
- A Minimum of 3 years of IT experience within the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Previous direct Medical Affairs IT management experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Document Management, Search and Copy Approval platforms is required.
- Experience managing process automation for content review and approval is strongly preferred.
- Very good knowledge of relevant FDA and EMA regulations is required.
- Experience developing IT strategies and process capabilities for business units is required.
- Portfolio & Project Management experience delivering medium to large scale projects from concept through delivery and operations is required.
- PMP certification is strongly preferred.
Strong leadership and organizational skills demonstrated in a cross-functional environment is required. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required. Demonstrable track record of working collaboratively, cross-functionally with relevant functional areas is required. Process-oriented and demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing deliverables through effective goal setting and a strong result orientation. Works effectively in highly matrixed organization, virtual global teams, and is highly capable of dealing with ambiguity is required. A track record of people leadership & development and organizational development is preferred. Ability to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment is required.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Île-de-France-Paris, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Rhein-Kreis Neuss, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
IT Project Management