Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Automation and Monitoring Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805683529W
- You will be assigned to Software Defined Data Center(SDDC) team as a Monitoring and Configuration Management Analyst and will have opportunities to learn and work in meaningful projects in Virtualization space that will address infrastructure monitoring with a view to adopt machine learning and automation to meet business objectives.
- Under close supervision, provides technical support and advice in the department that manages and monitors systems and infrastructure operations and analyzes problems or malfunctions to ensure timely resolution. Participates in the coordination of corrective actions with the team as appropriate. Documents problems and their resolution. Ensures the operational integrity of all changes to the operational environment.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The monitoring and configuration management team works on deployment of toolset to various sites, configure and maintain new/current monitoring/configuration requests, explore new tools and manages day to day operations.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Day to day operations activities – Working on/learning the latest and greatest knowledge about Virtualization with the Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) team.
- With the acquired knowledge, you need to propose and implement New Edge Virtualization monitoring using AI and Machine Learning.
- Work with the current team to improve on the current progresses, maintain current toolsets and involves in the deployment of tools
- Manage global monitoring platforms and integrations
- Transforming business requirements into high quality dashboards and visualization leveraging a combination of Tableau and programming languages such as Python and R.
- Learning next generation technologies in both private and public cloud hosting solutions.
- Learning and applying best practices of Agile, DevOps, software documentation, and source management.
- Participate in and/or lead automation project that involves the tools deployment/maintenance
- Degree in computer science or business administration
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with Virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of AI Ops & machine learning
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring
- Experience in supporting and implementing monitoring platforms in a hosted/on premise or cloud environment
- Experience in implementing configuration management automation across different infrastructure technology stacks
- Applying best practices of Agile, DevOps to continuously support operational requirements.
- Experience with Tableau reporting
- Ability to translate business requirements into Functional Epics / User Stories
- Strong technology knowledge and how to apply that technology to support business processes
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve ambiguity
- Good knowledge of healthcare, business theory, processes and process improvement methodologies
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)