Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805683423W
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our EMEA Headquarter in Zuchwil (CH), we are looking for a highly committed
Job Description Summary
This role is responsible for the assessment, prioritization, planning and implementation of new information technology functionality, applications, enhancements and projects in support of future business needs.
- accountable for determining the impact of changes to business capabilities, organizational structure, people, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes business requirements and processes and translates into project objectives.
- Provides input to the development of business cases relative to the proposed solutions.
- Leads small to moderate size projects from conception to implementation, on time and within budget.
- Ensures project deliverables are aligned with business expectations.
- Defines project scope, resource requirements, risk/benefit analysis and cost estimates.
- Presents to stakeholders and internal customers for validation and approval.
- Creates and manages project plans, timelines and budgets including objectives, tasks, expenses, deliverables, staffing assignments and task dependency networks.
- Monitors project work progress and makes revisions to plan as necessary.
- Schedules, prioritizes and delegates project work assignments as required.
- Prepares status reports, briefings, financial analysis reports, time reports and other project control documents for assigned projects.
- Communicates with project stakeholders, management and executive.
- Recommends and delivers project solutions to specified requirements on schedule and within budget following appropriate information technology methodologies.
- 0-2 years of relevant Supply Chain experience in a regulated environment (e.g. medical device or pharmaceutical industry)
- Global Project Leadership experience & proficiency in JnJ Project Management Methodology preferred
- Financial Basics
- ERP / Planning Systems knowledge (SAP/APO/SNP) & advanced planning systems (OMP) preferred
- Mindset for change and transition
- Process analysis and design experience preferred
- Understands the required sequence of events for a bigger total
- Comfortable to analyze and understand operational details yet being able to abstract the detail to process level
- Ability to keep the replicability of a solution in mind (industrialization)
- Ability to assess impact of changes on the end customer (patient)
Synthes GmbH (7111)
IT Project Management