Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistant Manager, Campus Recruitment
Shanghai, China; Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 1805683420W
- Assist Campus Recruitment manager to develop relationships with business leaders to understand medium and long-term business priorities, associated talent gaps, and future skill set requirements.
- Create a compelling vision and strategy for our Intern, MT program, fresh graduate hires and MBA talents proactively addresses the talent gaps and future skill requirements.
- Research and keep abreast of the latest campus recruiting strategies and programs, and adapt to changing market conditions, always keeping one step ahead of talent competitors.
- Develop and manage programs that allow JNJ China to build long term, multifaceted relationships with targeted universities and prospective candidates.
- Build strong partnerships with HR functional partners to create a compelling and competitive value proposition that positions JNJ China are as the employer of choice amongst target schools and candidates.
- Build strong partnership with BUHR and Professional recruiting teams to create an integrated workforce plan that has University Talent at its core Work with business leaders and team members to develop targeted and creative on-campus recruiting strategies that meet business needs.
- Develop relevant and compelling recruiting collateral, assist in the development and execution of a campus specific social media strategy.
- Build metrics that go beyond reporting on who we hired. Create a longer term analysis of the success of our interns and new grads across their employment lifecycle.
- Annual budget plan and management
• 5+years working experience in HR and 3+years in Campus Recruitment experience in Multi-national campus
• A bachelor or above degree and have previous project management experience
• Quantitative and analytical skills, and curious about data
• Focus on result, ability to drive the recruitment process and provide responsive follow-up both candidates and hiring teams
• Strong communication skill and business acumen
• Strong vendor management skill
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail, have strong capability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)