Johnson & Johnson Careers
Country Director- New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
Requisition ID: 1805683364W
- An experienced & charismatic commercial leader sought to continue our New Zealand business turnaround
- A strategic, national role which is part of the broader Pacific region & global organisation
- Company culture that embraces innovation, integrity, inclusivity & collaboration
Bring your commercial acumen, people and change leadership skills in this country leader role.
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of products is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products.
Be Vital in this role:
Lead a high performing team to deliver end to end business management and grow the NZ market profitability. As part of the Sales Leadership team for the Pacific organization and reporting to the Pacific Customer Development Director, key aspects of this role are:
- Define and implement the Pacific go-to market strategy for all business channels in NZ, develop our brands at the point of purchase to ensure sustained and continued success
- Forecasting and planning sales whilst collaborating with the Category, Trade marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
- Lead, develop and inspire high-performance, high-energy team with desire to learn and grow
- Continue to develop relationships with key strategic customers as well as ensure new accounts are identified, classified and acquired
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates.
- Ensures sales results achieve sales quotas, unit volumes, market share and profitability goals
- Member of the cross-sector NZ Leadership Team to co-create and deliver enterprise strategy and initiatives aligned to Talent, Culture and Commercial objectives
Be valued for who you are:
This is a dynamic role for an inspiring leader, who is collaborative but can also coach and navigate the NZ team and the business through change management and to commercial excellence. To be successful, you will demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- Major customer experience which includes Foodstuffs and Progressives and ideally pharmacy.
- Ability to create genuine partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders through effective networking and with sophisticated influencing skills
- Analytically strong, with the ability to understand complex data, to create insight and an outcome
- Expert knowledge of industry, commercial acumen and strategic thinking
- A genuine and comfortable people leader with a demonstrated track record of people development and leadership
- Dealing with ambiguity, adapting leading a change agenda
- Account Management, building relationships, strong communication and can demonstrate success and positive outcomes
- Experience working in a matrix environment and cross functional teams
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)